Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 19th, 2010 08:00

Dell Inspiron N5010 (R15) sound problem

Hello!

I have a dell inspiron n5010. I get often a sound like some device is disconnecting and reconnecting again without connecting any device.

Anyone have any ideea?

Thanks.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 23rd, 2010 23:00

Hi, i have the same problem too.

I hear sound like disconnecting usb device and my usb mouse is not working in this time, after few seconds it connected again.

Also i have problem with my usb headphones - it working fine approx. 20-30 minutes and than i hear noise, no music, no sound, just noice.

It stopped when i disconnecting and connecting my headphones again.

I found out that this problem appears when usb devices connected in the left side usb.

Any ideas developers?

Thanks.

3 Posts

November 24th, 2010 04:00

Indeed -- as do I. The only USB device I have connected is a mouse to the USB slot next to the power supply point. I have just put it down to an idiosyncracy of the machine. I'm more concerned about the feedback in the microphone when not  being used to record or on Skype.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 24th, 2010 22:00

Indeed -- as do I. The only USB device I have connected is a mouse to the USB slot next to the power supply point. I have just put it down to an idiosyncracy of the machine. I'm more concerned about the feedback in the microphone when not  being used to record or on Skype.

What's wrong with microfone?

3 Posts

November 25th, 2010 00:00

The internal mike didn't work at all to begin with. I eventually got it working with Skype and normally with record (I have no external mike attached) however when not using skype or playing music through the internal speakers (no external speakers attached) there is constant feedback through the mike. I deleted the driver and downloaded the latest version with the same result. I leave the mike muted most of the time now, its the only way I can obviate the feedback.

No Events found!