kryptonsamsung
1 Copper

RE: Dell Inspiron not detecting wireless networks

Jump to solution

Hi 

its very difficult to handle Dell systems if something goes wrong.

For setting up wifi flawlessly u need to have wifi sleep mode deactivate.

set wifi search the network  aggressively..

7 Thorium

Jump to solution

Apte,

On your husbands system, can you run an ipconfig /all log and post it back here.

What virus program and firewall is he using?

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

0 Kudos
amirkhan_0086
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Sir i am having the issue with network adapter as well as with wifi... network adapter and wireless are shown in the device manager but not in control panel in network and sharing... and is also showing an icon of network cable unplugged at task manager but not in control panel either one of the adapters..this happened after an update of win1064bit when system restarted the problem comes in so i performed all the necessary actions like reinstalling drivers from dell by entering service tag and checked the bios setrings for adapters and radio and bluetooth but no luck than i reinstall the windows and tell u what the problem was solved but after using it for a while while i was shutting down my laptop installing updates started when completed to 100it shutdown than i turned it on than it got to 100 percent again verifying and configuring updates the problem came back again please help.me out i am fed up with this dell laptop

0 Kudos
7 Thorium

Jump to solution

amirkhan_0086,

Can you run Finding System Information REMOVE YOUR PRODUCT ID and REGISTERED OWNER and post the information back here.

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

0 Kudos