GyroTacos
1 Copper

Dell Insprion 3521 Headset issues (Running Windows 10)

Hello, Dell Community. I've recently bought a headset with a mic. I also have a headset splitter because theres only one audio jack and there was two cables one for mic and one for audio. Now when I plug it in a pop up comes up asking me the following. Is the device you just plugged into the jack Headphones, Headset, Skullcandy headset, etc. I select headset now the purpose that I bought this headset was recording with the mic in the headset so now I go to record and my dell laptop doesn't pick up the mic and it doesn't play audio. So I go to recording devices and I right click and press show disabled devices and disconnected devices and my headset doesnt show up on the list! So I go through and uninstall and install the drives which also doesn't work I've tried only using the mic plugin. and It doesn't detect it I need help! If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it I'm using a Dell Insprion 3521 Laptop Running Windows 10 64 bit. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GyroTacos
1 Copper

RE: Dell Insprion 3521 Headset issues (Running Windows 10)

Also, this is the product I am using.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

0 Kudos
Jonah_Son
1 Nickel

RE: Dell Insprion 3521 Headset issues (Running Windows 10)

Have you checked all of the drivers? Its actually the problem with the driver. I have tried many of them from this one and everything is running fine.