Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

N

November 25th, 2016 11:00

Dell Latitude 7350 Buzzing/Squealing Noise

I've had a Dell Latitude 7350 for a few months now, and it's had this issue since buying it. I sent it in to the repair depot twice, and they claimed to have fixed the problem by replacing various parts (main logic board, daughter board, speaker, etc.), but it is still here. I'm at a point that I am just living with it because Dell support does absolutely nothing to help. 

The issue is that the laptop will make a weird buzzing/static/clicking noise that seems to come from the bottom left speaker or from the base of the laptop where it meets the keyboard. The issue comes randomly and cannot be replicated on demand, but it's incredibly annoying. When the sound is happening, disconnecting the tablet portion will make the noise go away, but reattaching it will make it come back. 

The sound is like the video below:

If anyone has any fixes or is experiencing the same problem, please let me know. 

2K Posts

November 26th, 2016 06:00

Hi NKATTI,

Rather unfortunate that the issue is unresolved after the system was repaired at the depot.

Please click my DELL-username and write me a private conversation with the service tag and your Name for case records. I shall review the case history and advise further course of action.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

5 Posts

January 3rd, 2017 13:00

Hi nkatti,  has the problem been solved yet? My Latitude 7350 has exactly the same problem. How did you solve the problem?

4 Posts

January 3rd, 2017 14:00

No, sorry. The problem has yet to be fixed :/ I'm kind of just dealing with it right now because it was such an exhausting hassle the last time I tried to get help from customer support.

4 Posts

January 3rd, 2017 14:00

Sorry, no it has yet to be fixed. :/ I'm kind of just dealing with it right now because customer support was such an exhausting hassle the last time I even attempted to get help.

4 Posts

December 1st, 2017 03:00

en.community.dell.com/.../20025533

Can yall check my recent post?

No Events found!