RE: Dell Latitude E7450 - graphics driver stopped working and has recovered

Hi ,

Thank you for the reply !

But then we still haven't released the firmware or the drivers for windows 10 since the windows 10 release date is July 29th .Post that date only will be able to assist you with this driver for this OS.That's the reason I would ask you to install previous version of windows and provide the hardware ID of the video driver listed in device manager.

Regards ,

DELL-Jennifer K
Social Media and Community Professional
#IWork4Dell
Manuals and Drivers

0 Kudos
ondrabanov
2 Bronze

But it is the same error like in Windows 8.1. So I thing that Windows version is not so important. It is something else.

0 Kudos
ondrabanov
2 Bronze

I found that it can be hardware problem.

Please read this topic. This is exactly my problem:

HERE

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Regret for the delay in getting the issue sorted .I have checked the post and the link which you sent .

I would ask you to install this driver on the system and advise the result .Also provide the service tag of the system , customers name ,contact no and physical address via private message only so that I can check the details of the system .

Awaiting your response .

Kindest Regards ,

DELL-Jennifer K
#IWork4Dell
Manuals and Drivers

0 Kudos
ondrabanov
2 Bronze

Hello,

thank you for you response. That link is not driver, but some sw what can automaticaly install drivers.
I downloaded my driver directly drom dell site, and I dont have any outdated drivers, becouse of brand new system.

I have contacted dell support today, the told me that the will Exchange motherboard.

best regards

Ondrej

0 Kudos
ondrabanov
2 Bronze

I noticed, that the truble start after sleeping mode. If i restart it than is much better.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thank for the reply but  ,now that a tech is visiting the site kindly test  the system after he has replaced the part while he is onsite itself. Then if there are any issues he can advise the solution since he is onsite or you can write to us also  .

I hope this helps .

Regards,

DELL-Jennifer K
#IWork4Dell
Manuals and Drivers

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Just wanted to check the status of the system after the technician's visit  .Awaiting your response .

Kindest Regards ,

DELL-Jennifer K
#IWork4Dell
Manuals and Drivers

0 Kudos
ondrabanov
2 Bronze

Hi,

after technician's visit  is the same. (He woas here yesterday) He was able only to change motherboard. After that I have same problem with fingerprint drivers (EN: Device Control Vault w / Fingerprint Swipe Sensor (WBF location Function) is offline due to an error in the user mode driver. Number of further attempts to restart the Windows device: 5. For more information about this issue, please contact the manufacturer.
Error ID 10111.). Also I had a problem with 4G LTE modem and GRAPHIC driver..

So I decided to downgrade to W7 (I had original copy from my backup - bit copy) and also I have OLD drivers and now it is working. But it is sad.... expansive machine is not able to work with new drivers and new systems..... 

Now I am not sure about licence. I have activvated W7, technical guy leave me here some paper with W8 PRO licence, when I wanted to put it to my W7 it does not work - bad licence. 
I just want to reserve my W10 licence form my laptot with new licence what i have prom tehnical guy... and also I am not see that icon for W10 reservation....

0 Kudos
ondrabanov
2 Bronze

I have bad news. After some time it hapend AGAIN !!!!!!! 
I have Windows 7 SP1 - original from my backup (system without any modification directly from factory - on original SSD drive)

I made some pictures. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM !!!!!! I have new MB from DELL.... so it is not HW problem. I cannot belive that DELL can sell this laptop with problems.... 

0 Kudos