ofirshw
1 Copper

RE: Dell Latitude E7450 - graphics driver stopped working and has recovered

You are not alone with this, *** right. I own a Latitude E7450 and this happen to me frequently as well.

I must say that the support persons here show extremely low ability to even understand the problem (not to mention solving it).

I would have expected it to be an Intel HD graphics 5500 driver issue, however googling it and "crash" yields very small unrelated number of results. Searching for "Dell E7450 display driver crash" gets significant number of results, but not a single solution.

I just tried to update my display driver (again, I'm doing it from time to time) and now I'm on version 20.19.15.4312 from 28/10/2015. Hope for good, as this driver was not found in Intel website (updated automatically through the 'device manager'), therefore no changelog can be found.

It's a shame - I love this notebook for all the other things, but hate it for this bug.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
ondrabanov
2 Bronze

RE: Dell Latitude E7450 - graphics driver stopped working and has recovered

Some time it was good. Now i have again latest drivers and i am facing to that problem again. Dell made very bad drivers for this laptop. Its not possible to work with this pc...

0 Kudos