Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 20th, 2013 02:00

Dell Mobile Broadband Manager

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help, we recently purchased some Latitude E5530 laptops with integrated sim card for mobile broadband.

I imaged 10 machines (image A) but realised the login process was taking too long, so I decided to re-image the machines (image B).

Image A was carried out in audit mode, whereas image B was carried out by installing the OS from the supplied disk then adding our standard software etc. On Image B the login process was shorter and acceptable but I only realised after I issued several laptops that the Dell Mobile Broadband Manager was not on these machines, whereas it was on the Image A machines.

I have tried several drivers from the Dell site but none of them install the software required, I really need to pinpoint the file I need so I can install it on the laptops that I have been issued and continue with the other images, rather than having to revert to the old image A again.

The driver that I thought was the one, which I installed was DELL_MULTI-DEVICE_A01_R242754.

Hope the above makes sense and somebody out there can point me in the right direction, thanks in advance.

No Responses!
No Events found!