Dell Precision M4700 Wake up issue

I have a problem recently with my Precision. When I put it to sleep, whether it be by closing is or the power button or through windows, when I wake it up the screen stays black. The back light is on, but nothing shows. The hard drive is being hit, everything else seems to work fine, the keyboard back light comes back on, just the screen. I even heard a windows alert upon opening it one time so everything must be going fine in the background but no video output.

I do have a dual boot with Kali Linux  and the issue occurs with that OS too. But it works perfect off a restart as long as I don't put it to sleep, I can use it for 5 minutes or 5 hours and everything is great, just sleep mode gets this result.

It is getting quite annoying at this point, I have tried a few things, re-flashing the Bios, reinstall video drivers, clean install windows (even though it does it with both OS's), and updating chipset drivers, no luck. No discrete GPU right now either, just integrated. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a video of what is happening.    

0 Kudos