hismayilov
1 Copper

Dell Precision M4700 noisy cooling fans. no driver. no tool. no solution. no way to make it run proper

I have a Dell Precision M4700, its fan works like an old motor. I have changed thermal grease. I have upgraded all driver. But my Dell Precision M4700 absolutely works  in non stop mode such as an old style motor. fans are starting to work while i press on off button even before the load of OS. 

I dont know what to do. 

there are some entries in community, but no any dell representatives replied it. probably they dont care about customers.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

RE: Dell Precision M4700 noisy cooling fans. no driver. no tool. no solution. no way to make it run proper

Hi hismayilov,

Thank you for writing to Dell Community Forum.

Please run the on-board diagnostics <F12> and capture the fan speed listed there.

What is the BIOS version installed on the system?

Please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address.

Note: please don't mention the service tag or email id on the public forum as it contains your personal information

DELL-Akshatha M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

0 Kudos
hismayilov
1 Copper

RE: Dell Precision M4700 noisy cooling fans. no driver. no tool. no solution. no way to make it run proper

I have written to you and you asked me my location to get service contact.

still waiting your message.

0 Kudos