Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

September 28th, 2016 05:00

Dell Support assist question

Hi, Sorry if Ive posted on the wrong forum but laptops looked like the closest option. Yesterday I clean installed the Dell factory image using reset PC.

All went well but when I checked Reliability History it showed an unsuccessful application reconfiguration warning for Dell Data Vault when Dell Support Assist was installed. During Dell Support Assist installation there was an earlier successful application installation and reconfiguration of Dell Data Vault (version 4.3.7.0) but that was successfully removed 15 minutes later for Dell Data Vault (version 4.3.8.0) ...this was when the unsuccessful application reconfiguration warning was flagged.At the same time  a successful application removal message for Dell data Vault (version 4.3.8.0). is also shown. Im not sure if that means now that I don't have Dell Data Vault installed.

Is this anything to be concerned about? Im not even sure what Dell Data Vault does. Is there anything I need to do or will it successfully update itself later on?

No Responses!
No Events found!