doit686868
1 Nickel

RE: Dell Touchpad gestures not working on Dell Inspiron 5558

Jump to solution

Nice piece of tweaking / geeking work. Any guidance on getting the 'palmcheck' to work? Or tweak those settings?

0 Kudos
Skorponok
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Dear Alex431, could you tell me, where I can find the driver, what you mentioned (synaptic 19.15.2)?

0 Kudos
Nxccraft
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Hi Ravi I See something creep on the new button-less Precision Touchpad  i had the dell inspiron 5558 the first model no the one has the backlight keyboard or 1920x1080 screen but isee this creep

in windows 10 windows 8 (or 8.1) and ubuntu and even in the uefi/legacy(bios) Settings 

last time ihave update my bios to A10 and still has the problem excpect in windows 7 

the touchpad when you move up or down or right or left by the edge the mouse move faster 

example: in windows 10 when you move to right  by the edge  the mouse moves fasterrrrr to the right and stop when the mouse goes to the edge of the screen 

but in windows 7 when you move to left by the edge the mouse moves but stop at the location you want to make the mouse move to it i dont know the problem from me or from you or from synapitcs isee asus touchpad and i didnt see the thing 

why i am stay on windows 7 (the best stable os for ever)

0 Kudos