Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Y

September 30th, 2017 10:00

Dell Wireless 1702 Bluetooth v3.0+HS Error Code 43

Hi Guys,

I recently performed a clean install of the Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit OS on a Dell Inspiron N4110 and everything was fine until I checked Device Manager to find that there is a problem with the Bluetooth device. I've attached a screenshot of the Properties window here:

I have searched online for suggested solutions and majority of them suggest that I uninstall, reinstall the driver and then restart. I have done that several times but nothing worked so far. This is my last avenue of help.

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong with my Bluetooth device driver? What are the possible causes of error code 43 for a Bluetooth device?

Regards,
Andrew

8 Posts

September 30th, 2017 12:00

Hello again Everybody,

I managed to sort out the Bluetooth problem I had. So, it's all fine now. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Andrew

• 

16.7K Posts

October 2nd, 2017 05:00

YanAndrew,

When installing a fresh copy of Windows on your system you will need to install the drivers in the correct order. The reason is for the hardware in the system to work properly. Below is a link to install the drivers in the correct order.

Dell Inspiron N4110 Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

Driver Install Order and Tutorials

8 Posts

October 2nd, 2017 07:00

Hey Jesse,

Thank you for your reply.

Oh no! Does that mean I have to reinstall the OS and install the drivers  in the correct order? Is that why my laptop cannot detect / connect my wifi signal in the area where it used to be able to?

So I should reinstall the OS and go straight to Dell's Drivers Download page to sort out the drivers?

Andrew

UPDATE:

I just tried reinstalling the OS. There are no drivers present & none of the devices are working including the Ethernet. So how do I get online to go to Dell downloads page?

• 

16.7K Posts

October 5th, 2017 05:00

YANANDREW,

You would need to get on another computer to copy them to a usb or a cd/dvd drive. You can then installing them in your computer.

8 Posts

October 5th, 2017 23:00

Hi Jesse,

I am trying to install / update the Bios. Unfortunately, I do not have the laptops battery with me. I saw online that using the elevated command prompt /forceit command can force the BIOS to run without battery check. I tried that, but it doesn't work for me. It still check for the battery and asked for it to be connected before running the BIOS file.

Any advice?

Andrew

No Events found!