Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 24th, 2015 04:00

Dell XPS 13 (9350) Screen Resolution

Hi,

I am busy finding my way with a new Dell XPS 13 (9350). Many of the programmes I have display very well, but sometimes they programmes that load are so small that you need a magnifying glass to navigate your way around the screen.

Microsoft Office, for example, has no issues,

but

When I load my Adobe Photoshop Elements, the display is so small that I can hardly see anything.

How do I go about setting up the display so that it is easily readable? The attached screenshots hopefully illustrate the problem I'm having.

Sometimes - even in my browser - one section of the browser will display legibly, but another section of the screen (possibly linked to a java application) will display incredibly small.

Example of a website that displays inconsistently.

3 Posts

December 31st, 2015 16:00

I have the same problem. Auto cad tool bars are unreadable. Google Earth has same issues and very large text for state names. The drag icon is very small. Maps program will not show roads when zoomed in. i have heard this is a windows 10 issue, but I don'r believe it. I have two desk tops running windows 10 and all works well.

3 Posts

January 1st, 2016 18:00

I have the same problem. If there is no answer I'll just send it back  

1 Message

August 16th, 2016 11:00

Did anyone receive an answer to this question? I have the same issue. Thanks, Randy

No Events found!