Great laptop that Ive been using for 1.5 years. Recently I've noticed my battery is showing signs of an error other Dell users are reporting.
Laptop charges fine to 76% then it starts alternating from "plugged in, charging" to "plugged in, not charging". Charging after 76% becomes really slow.
What I've done so far:
1. Updated BIOS
2. Updated Dells Power Management tool
3. BIOS can detect the adapter (45W). Im using the adapter that came with the laptop
4. Battery settings in power management and BIOs are set to Standard
5. Completely drained the battery and tried doing a full charge
6. Uninstalled Microsoft ACPI compliant control in device manager then re-installed
Battery diagnostics show the battery is in EXCELLENT health.