Dell XPS 13 9350 - wireless Wifi connectivity issue

Hello, 

I have run into a problem with my Dell XPS 13 9350 laptop. I was deleting and uninstalling a few programs, hardware, files etc., when I accidentally uninstalled something that cut the connection between my laptop and modem. I have not been able to reconnect to the router, and my Dell USB multi-adapter is not with me so I cannot hard-wire an Ethernet cable the laptop, and have no connection to the internet. Any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

RE: Dell XPS 13 9350 - wireless Wifi connectivity issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to the Dell Community Forum.

The Dell XPS 13 9350 system goes with two different options of wireless card. The Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 and the Dell Wireless 1820A. Use another system and please go to the our support site using this link http://dell.to/1TvnfOs, enter the service tag of the system. Under original system configuration, check for the wireless card. Then click on Driver and Downloads, choose the operating system. Click on the Network and download the file, transfer it on to a USB drive. Use this drive on the Dell XPS 13 9350 system, install the driver and check the status. You may also check the device manager to see, if there is any ! or ? mark in the list.

Kindly get back if there are any further queries.

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address.

DELL-Infant R
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

0 Kudos