Highlighted
kemall
1 Copper

Dell XPS M1530 cant open

Jump to solution

When I opened the  Fn+B key pressed "9" warning blue light is blinking. Laptop cant open.

What is the problem?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dell XPS M1530 cant open

Jump to solution

Hi Kemall,

Do not put your Service Tag in an open forum. I did check the system, and I see that the warranty has expired on this computer. The motherboard was replaced on 3/3/2011. If you would like I can have the Out Of Warranty give you a quote for the processor/motherboard replacement. Send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name, add me as a friend, and send me your Service Tag, Phone number and Address.

Thank you.

6 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi,

Welcome to the Community. What happens when you just press the power button to turn on the computer? If pressing the Power button and if the Num Lock LED ( 9 ) is blinking means a processor or motherboard failure.

If you have an Active Warranty, send me a Private Message, click on my user name, add me as a friend, and send me your Service Tag, Phone number and Address.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
kemall
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Thank you Royan.

My motherboard has been changed within warranty. But same problem is occured again.

What can I do now?

( Service Tag Removed as per Dell Privacy Policy ) 

Thank you very much.

Kemal

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Kemall,

Do not put your Service Tag in an open forum. I did check the system, and I see that the warranty has expired on this computer. The motherboard was replaced on 3/3/2011. If you would like I can have the Out Of Warranty give you a quote for the processor/motherboard replacement. Send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name, add me as a friend, and send me your Service Tag, Phone number and Address.

Thank you.

kemall
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I couldnt find PM link on your profile.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi,

I sent you a Private message, reply back to that.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Lloyd Linda
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hi Royan

I have the same problem mine it does the same thing, the mother board have also been replaced now it does the same thing, how can i rectify that

0 Kudos