My dell laptop is not turn on. I tried removing battery and AC but no use. When I press power The screen remains black no sound of processing but still power light turn on with normal white colour.
Please list exact Dell model number and version of windows. Ex: Dell Inspiron 3543, windows 10
If you don't know, please enter your service tag number onto the link below. After, you should see the system information.
In the meantime,
Verify the wall outlet is working correctly;
1. Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet.
2. Connect another device on the wall outlet to verify if the wall outlet is working correctly.
3. Try a known-good wall outlet.
4. Plug the AC adapter directly to the wall outlet. By-pass any power regulators like surge protectors, UPS (uninterruptible power supply), power splitters etc,.
Check the LED indictor on AC adapter / Reset the AC adapter by following these steps:
1. Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet for 15 seconds.
2. Unplug the AC adapter from the PC
3. Plug the AC adapter to a known-good wall outlet.
4. Plug the AC adapter to the PC.
5. Check the LED indicator on the AC adapter.