Dell inspiron 15r se 7520 switchable graphics problem
I just got a laptop Inspiron 15R SE 7520 and I'm having some graphic card issue. Technically I was suppose to have the AMD graphic card working, but when I look at the configurations I see 2 video cards: One that is an Intel HD integrated card and the AMD. The one that it's working is the Intel. How do I make the AMD work instead?
There is an another problem while playing batman arkham aslyum the system restarts and showing that physcial memory is dumped....... y it is showing like that while playing it if we run the "dxdiag"command in run it have to show the current system graphics card but its is showing the intel Hd graphics instead of showing AMD Radeon 7730m
Inspiron 15R SE 7520 has an onboard Intel Graphics Card and a discrete AMD Radeon card. The laptop is designed in a way that the Intel video card stays on by default and the AMD video card only turns on when graphic intensive applications are run. This feature is to save the battery.
To use AMD Switchable Graphics, please follow the steps provided below:
1. Click the “Start” button and select “Programs.”
2. Click “Catalyst Control Center.”
3. Click “Power” and select “Switchable Graphics.”
4. Choose an application from the list or browse and select an application and assign the appropriate GPU.
5. If you want to permanently turn on the AMD Switchable Graphics, Click on “Power” tab and then on “Switchable Graphics Method.”
6. Check “Select the graphics processor manually or based on power source”
7. Click on “High-performance GPU” and click “Apply.”
Please reply to this message if you need further assistance.