SergioDimni
1 Nickel

RE: Dell laptop keeps freezing

I have windows 10.the green purple glitch hasn't happened for around a month.the freeze happenee so many times these days most of the times when the laptop is idle for some time and rarely when Im just browsing the internet.when I play videogames like payday 2 and league or legends it doesnt freeze.also today my laptopt got a big update and didn't freeze at all for the entire day.lastly something weird I found out is that i used to play league of legends perfectly fine in medium/high graphics with 40-60 fps and now(since the freezes) I can only play on very low and still get 30 fps or lower.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
SergioDimni
1 Nickel

so i ran the tests u told me from this website and everything was fine.i also checked my drivers and everything is up to date so i went to the support program of dell and optimised my pc and since the optimisation i can finally run LoL and payday 2 on medium graphics again without low fps while before i had low fps even in very low graphics 😄 as for the freezes i didnt get any since the update that i had this morning

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

It appears the " big update " fix the freezing problem. Thanks for the update.

0 Kudos