Thank you for reaching out to us here, we request you to let us know if you get any error codes starting 0x and also please follow the steps below to isolate the issue,
1. Please disconnect if you have connected any external devices like flash drive, printer and external hard drive and then try to boot the system.
2. Try to run the Dell built in diagnostics and let us know if you notice any error codes once the test completes.
3. Uninstall any recently installed applications and check
4. Please try to perform a system restore and check if it helps to boot the system
5. Try to boot the system in safe mode and check if the system stays on without showing any blue screen errors and let us know of the outcome
Your hard drive has failed - you will need a new, 2.5" 9.5 mm or slimmer SATA notebook drive -- one you replace the drive, you will then need to reload Windows
The instructions above should guide you through the Windows install process -- the drivers need to be loaded in the order listed.
As per the information given by ejn63 the hard drive on your computer has failed, you could also follow the instructions given by ejn63 if you have a spare hard drive. Or depending on the warranty status we can help you further, please use the link below to check the warranty status.
Please punch in the system service tag or express service code. In case your system warranty has expired please contact the Out of Warranty department 1-800-288-4410 (U.S.Customer only). In case your system is under warranty please send me the system service tag or express service code through a private chat, so that I can help you further.
Click on my username select start conversation and send me the details.