Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 27th, 2009 08:00

Dell studio 1435 starting from itself

My Dell Studio 1435 start acting strange, after all the problems with lagging and cracking sound which I "solved" by removing the audio drivers (it removed some major features as well... ) now the touching pad is acting strange and sometimes launch something without me pressing it or touching it.

forget about how sometimes i see my audio get muted and such, but the biggest problem is when the media direct is being lunched by itself, allowing the laptop to start when inside my bag!

another strange thing is that after it happens, the next time i open the laptop after shutdown i will get a "the computer was recovered from serious shutdown" error .

did someone here suffered from this ? maybe my only option is to cancel the MD button ? is there any way to do it ?
After reading all the nightmare posts about the studios 15 I really thought the DELL will make progress and fix these problems in the 14 series...

Man i was wrong.

I was working 2 years with a chinese garbage computer with no name which worked fine for 2 years, now stuck with twice the price 1 month old cracking full of errors computer, think twice before purchasing.

1 Message

September 25th, 2009 06:00

i am with the same prob..... touch keys dont work some times....from the start.....other days they work 5n......wen dey are not working lap's audio gets muted and again turns on for every 5 to 10 minutes....i dont know how 2 get out wid dis...

No Events found!