Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 27th, 2017 20:00

Dell xps 15z L511z

Unable to connect to internet says invalid ip configuration and also screen display flippedside and reverse with blue and violet colour what to do

March 6th, 2017 00:00

Hi Raga007,

1. Firstly, i am curious to know what you mean by the screen being flipside, do you mean that the screen is inverted and everything is upside down

If so, please use the following combination to invert the screen Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow. 

2. If you could share an image of the screen it would be most helpful.

Once you have fixed the inverted screen, moving to the invalid ip address, 

press the windows key + 'R' together. This would open the Run command box

then type cmd, which would open the command prompt

type ipconfig and share the wired lan and wireless lan ip addresss, gateways that are listed there.

Also type these commands.

Type ipconfig /release at the prompt window, press Enter, it will release the current IP configuration.
Type ipconfig /renew at the prompt window, press Enter, wait for a while, the DHCP server will assign a new IP address for your computer.

Let us know if this works.

3 Posts

March 6th, 2017 06:00

Actually now problem is solved with the flipping thing that was some other thing and this ip has not yet resolved

March 8th, 2017 20:00

Hi Raga007,

I apoligize for the delayed response.

Please open the device manager i.e . Win key + R, then type 'devmgmt.msc'

then under network adapters, right click on the wireless adapter listed there and select uninstall (make sure that the option to delete the driver is unchecked). Then restart the computer. Doing so, will refresh the drivers loaded and let me know if it works.

Also have you tried using the computer on anyother network apart from yours. 

No Events found!