Highlighted
skandshus
1 Copper

Dell xps 9550 Battery suddenly discharing after latest "dell update"

Hello everyone. after my last "dell update" ive had some SERIOUS issues with the battery.. i can charge it to 100% shut down the screen lid, and its discharged next morning when i wake up. 

i live in Denmark, and the warratny rules are propably different here in other countries, but here we can call the sales place, and open up a warranty case, here at dell it seems that we are FORCED to go through a lot of different steps before being able to open up a warranty case. isnt there any way to avoid all those "trouble shotting" with AI bots they have hired to filter out the customer's wanting to open up a warranty case

i have paid for premium support, but when i called the last night they wanted me to call back, but for whatever reason it was, i dont know

I now have a spacebar that is squeaky, a battery that is discharging, and a monitor that randomly starts blinking. oh yeah and if you have the dell sound software turned on and you try to dim the light on the monitor by using FN+ F11 or 12 you get a lot of statis noise in the speakers.

Pls can someone help me, and the regular warranty is about to run out in 17 days, and i want this resolved asap. I am afraid that dell might postpone this to make the warranty run out Smiley Sad

im new to using Dell services and dell forum's but it seem like a very big job to open up a simple warranty case

Regards

0 Kudos