Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 13th, 2017 20:00

Do you believe the laptop battery fiasco maybe due to....

I wondered what happened to that battery recall solution that dell had.  I wondered if there was an admin in the CompuTrace system that forced the limit of the battery to 1 minute on purpose.  It goes for the same concept as LoJack.   There were rumors that LoJack for cars can limit the amount of gas it can use.  I just say this because Lithium Ion batteries do not really go bad that much.  (Did you know that the great CIA created that technology back in the 1960s)

I just think that the battery's serial number changes and it cannot be altered again through the remote CompuTrace service.  I used to have a CompuTrace admin account and I know a little bit of it but I am not employed at that corporation any more.  I know that a person can look up what software is being used on the computer and I know that it can be called it as stolen using the system, but I think someone can probably force a battery limit on it so to bypass that a person would just have to switch it out because the serial numbers do not match up to the original call in.

What do you guys think?

No Responses!
No Events found!