Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 1st, 2015 01:00

Drivers for Windows 10

Dear Dell, When will you release the drivers for windows 10. Microsoft announced that they'll give full version of windows 10 as a limited time offer and it shows my AMD Radeon HD 7730 M software will not fully compatible with the windows 10.

Thanks!

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

June 1st, 2015 09:00

Hi Ajitha,

Currently Microsoft, Dell and specific vendors are working together for Windows 10 drivers. Please keep a watch on our Dell support site for Windows 10 drivers. Once the drivers are available you can upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. If there are NO compatible Windows 10 drivers available for this model you can install drivers in compatibility mode.

4 Posts

August 26th, 2015 09:00

I came across this item after upgrading my e6410 64 bit PC to Windows 10.   On Windows 7 this PC could read any SD card I had.  Now it can't read the SDHC type cards.  I have two of these Dell laptops and both are running Windows 10 and both have the same issue.   I talked to Microsoft about this issue and they referred me to Dell to get updated drivers to hopefully resotre this function. 

David Clink

<ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

2 Posts

August 29th, 2015 17:00

so has Dell responded about the Windows 10 drivers yet?

I was told I need to update my wifi driver and I've tried running the driver support but it does NOTHING. HELP

No Events found!