Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 22nd, 2017 13:00

ERROR 2000-0411 WHEN I RUN THE ePSA TESTING; RTC BATTERY ISSUES

I got the error 0xc000000e when I try to reboot the dell latitude E6400 laptop. The I tried running the ePSA and the test error happened to be 2000-0411. However, when I unplug the battery the screen still is on and laptop continues its so called function.

Before this happened, I connected a HP charger to my battery by mistake and laptop was giving me power outage error due to the wrong adoptor/charger. Before I figured out it was the wrong charger, I had removed the main battery and put it back smoothly. after I noticed it's the wrong charger and connected  the laptop to the right charger, it started charging but again started giving this 2000-0411 error constantly...

I appreciate your help in advance,

Roya

2K Posts

June 23rd, 2017 22:00

Hi Roya,

The 0411 is an LCD LVDS cable error. Kindly review this article. 

Update the BIOS - restart and check if it works fine.

If the issue persists, then download the service manual from the above link and open the chassis and reseat the LVDS cable and check.

If it still does not work, then you would need to replace the LVDS cable. If you know the exact lcd model, you could order the parts here.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our team to get a quote for a paid service call - http://dell.to/1vnT6CQ

Also, please click my DELL-username and write me a private message with the service tag and your Name for case records.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

No Events found!