Highlighted
bexamoose
Copper

Fast Access Facial Recognition - where can I download this for my inspiron N5110?

Jump to solution

Hi, my friend has recently bought the same laptop as me - Dell Inspiron N5110, but they have this software called 'Fast Access Facial Recognition'.
I tried going to 'my dell downloads' to download this for my laptop, but it doesn't seem to have this option.

so how can I download this?

thanks

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Mary G
Indium

Re: Fast Access Facial Recognition - where can I download this for my inspiron N5110?

Jump to solution

Probably an optional addon for certain models. Note that there are a dozen or so Inspiron 15 models. I could not find that option for the N5110. support.dell.com/.../document

0 Kudos
bexamoose
Copper

Re: Fast Access Facial Recognition - where can I download this for my inspiron N5110?

Jump to solution

But they have the exact same model as me, Inspiron n5110

0 Kudos
DELL-Amit_S
Copper

Jump to solution

Hi,

Welcome to the Community.

Thanks for your post. You won’t find the facial recognition software on my Dell downloads.

For this you need to go to:

1. www.support.dell.com

2. Click drivers and downloads

3. Enter the service tag of your laptop

4. Select the operating system: Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit

5. You’ll find the drivers under application category

Let us know if that works for you else reply to this post.

Thanks,

Amit

Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community

0 Kudos
svrep
Cobalt

Jump to solution

If your computer did not ship with FastAccess originally then it will not show up in My Dell Downloads, but you may always download it directly from the manufacturers, Sensible Vision. Here is the website

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi,

Here is the downloadable link for FastAccess for Windows 7

<Admin Note: Link goes to Dell Webcam Central ~RK>

After downloading and extracting the file, please go to path where you have extracted it and open the folder manually and install it

For Example: You may find the path as" C:\Dell\Drivers\R8YW1\"

Please revert back for any questions. Thanks

DELL-Nikhil M
Global SMaC (Social Media and Communities)
You can also reach us at https://twitter.com/#!/dellcares

0 Kudos
khaphuc
Phosphor

Jump to solution

I download that software already,but it want me give the key.I think Dell laptop have support this software??

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

khaphuc,

Using Internet Explorer, go to My Dell Downloads :: Login Use the same email address and password you used here. Click on add system. Fast Access can be found there.

You also have Sensible Vision Support

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

0 Kudos
svrep
Cobalt

Jump to solution

If your Dell computer shipped with FastAccess originally (either as a bundled feature or as a paid premium option) then you should be able to get a replacement at the My Dell Download site that Rick linked to above. This version of FastAccess will work on the computer that it was shipped on originally without an activation key.

If your Dell did not ship with the software originally, however, then you'll need to purchase a license from Sensible Vision. This is the version that you downloaded and installed and that is now asking for an activation key. If you make a purchase, the activation key will be emailed to you.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

can any give me the dell fast access 3 software ,my laptop model dell E5420

i didn't get dis software ,but im intersted in this software 

my email is <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

please any one mail me

0 Kudos