Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 25th, 2016 18:00

Graphics Drivers for Dell Inspiron 15 7537

There is more than one Graphics Driver (three for Intel integrated and two for NVIDIA dedicated) listed for my service tag on the Dell support page. 

Which one do I install?  The latest?  All of them?  If all of them, what order (oldest to newest)?

I assume I need to uninstall the one that Windows 10 automatically installed? 

This is confusing at best.

• 

16.7K Posts

September 26th, 2016 11:00

mysqueakycat,

At the Dell Drivers Downloads page for your computer is an option that reads:

Enter your Service Tag or Express Service Code to view your original configuration. Or detect your product to view both configurations.

Once you add your tag or choose to analyze your computer you will be presented with the hardware information for your computer. You can then install the correct drivers.

Inspiron 7537 Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

September 26th, 2016 12:00

Thank you for trying to answer my question; however, I already knew where to find the drivers on the Dell Support site.  I made it clear in the first sentence of my post that I already entered my service tag and the result I got for current drivers was that there are three (3) listed for the Intel Integrated Graphics and two (2) listed for the NVIDIA dedicated graphics.  I want to know since they are all listed should I install them all; I thought there was only one driver for each device so I don't want to screw something up.  For that matter there are two (2) Wifi drivers also.  

I prefer to use the tab entitled "Find It Myself" instead of "Guide Me".  Perhaps I should have Dell "Guide Me" and see whether it installs all those drivers or just the latest one but I prefer to have control over things.  I don't want to blow up my computer as I've already had more problems with this laptop than I care to deal with.

• 

16.7K Posts

September 28th, 2016 06:00

MYSQUEAKYCAT,

You can click the link below to download, install and reboot the computer. It is the latest version of the Intel Video drivers.(A03  Version)

Intel HD Driver

No Events found!