Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

November 19th, 2011 18:00

HP c6280 printer/driver

I just bought a 17r inspiron switch top laptop my printer only had drivers for my desktop w/ windows vista for my HP c6280.

I went on HP's site and down loaded the upgrade driver. I have already set up a wireless network and the laptop and desktop are sharing the printer.

My laptop says I don't have the driver still. Although It is printing, Hmmm! I can't stand the exlamation point on the toolbox( diagnostic tool that came with this system ).

I did see a file on HP a patch that corrects dissapearing printers...so I downloaded it as well. These drivers were suppose to d/l to a document folder but I don't see them.

I don't know If they were self running or not. I bought the physical cd also to have. I'm hoping the driver is on there. It's in the mail. Anyone had simular problems setting up windows 7 with printer ....Please Help I'm not that great of a tech but I do know enough that I made my network and can log on to internet w/laptop and print with it...Just would like to remove that Explanation Point.

Thanks in advance!

No Responses!
No Events found!