Has anyone else had their screen do this?

So my screen has done this 3 times now over the past 3 days, and I have no idea what it means. The box you see in the middle is actually my mouse, which is the only thing that I can move. Other than the mouse, nothing else responds and I have to hold down the power button to get it to stop. Anyone else seen this issue and maybe know what's causing it? I'm on an Inspiron 7567 if that helps. (sorry about the picture quality, dell won't let it be bigger than 1,000kb)

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Saltgrass
4 Ruthenium

RE: Has anyone else had their screen do this?

There are a bunch of folks seeing the same thing.  My display is 4K so if you go to the other threads, get some of those folks to disclose their configurations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XPS 2720, Inspiron 17 7779, Inspiron 15 7567, XPS 13 9365, Inspiron 1545, TB16 Dock

0 Kudos
Cabalsociety
1 Copper

downloading the new BioS update will fix that, but now we are having a new issue where the computer shuts off randomly if its not plugged in, so pick your poison.

I actually never unplug it as I only use it for gaming at the moment, so that would be fine. How does one do a BioS update?

0 Kudos