How come there is no specific sextrion for the 1530 but there is one for the 1330 or am i mistaken ?

Hi wow it took like for ever for me to figure out what the  world was going on and how to start a topic with the forums the way they are now

but finaly figured it out

wondering it looks like the 1330 has its own  section but the 1530 does not is this corect

Ross.g

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Oditius
3 Zinc

Re: How come there is no specific sextrion for the 1530 but there is one for the 1330 or am i mistaken ?

You got me I can't even seem to find my way around here. I might just stop coming here to help others.

Rodney Ulanowicz

XPS M1730

0 Kudos

Re: How come there is no specific sextrion for the 1530 but there is one for the 1330 or am i mistaken ?

Yeah Dell totallly  messed up with this format and change to the forums i cant figure it out and it took me 1 day to figure otu how to post LOL

0 Kudos
eskymi
3 Cadmium

I don't think there is a specific site for the 1330.  there is the laptop section with AUDIO, VIDEO and GENERAL HARDWARE, that's it.  All laptops are grouped together.

2  XPS 420's, Quad 2.4ghz, 8800GT and 9800GTX, 3gigs RAM (Vista Home)

2 Inspiron 1720's, 2.0 and 2.5 gig processors, 2 and 4 gigs RAM, 8400GM and 8600GT cards (Vista Home and Ultimate)

1 E1705, 2.0 processor, 2 gigs RAM 7900GS. (Vista Home)

2 Mini 9's, Black and Cherry Red......(Windows XP) Love The Mini!!!!!

0 Kudos
hotrent1
2 Iron

I really liked the xps section of the old forum.  It takes way too long to go thru page by page looking for posts that have to do with the xps line.  There needs to be a section for each line, ie latitude, inspiron, dimension, xps. then a section for each operating system.  Why completely wipe out the old sections when you could just add the ones that you want to add.

I am bummed by this.  Used to go to forum everyday and always found something interesting or helpful. Now it is a pain just to get to any posts and i find i am visiting notebook review forum more than the dell forum,  Someone needs to take notice and do something, this bites the big one.

XPS (product red)  M1530, A12 bios, Intel C2D T9300, 8 Gb (2x4) G-Skill Ram, 1 Gb Intel TCM, WD 320 7200 rpm hd, Intel 4945 wireless card, Sprint broadband card, bluetooth, x-fi express card, Hp Digital express card tuner, Vista Ultimate x64 sp2

0 Kudos