Highlighted
3 Silver

How to approach escalation team.

Jump to solution

Hi Terry,

IF there are any porblem with the system laptop or a desktop and the customer Agent does not meet/give a satisfying answer to the customer.How can a customer approach the Escalation ? so get a resolution at the earliest ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
DellEMC

Re: How to approach escalation team.

Jump to solution

Aaron

If you have a technical problem with a existing notebook please report here the symptoms that you are having with the notebook.  I will be happy to help.   If you have spoken with tech support and have case numbers shoot me a private message with the service tag and the case numbers and I will be happy to investigate.

You can also try the unresolved issues mail box located on the following link.  Please understand you will need the case numbers that you have had with tech or care to be able to further escalate

https://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dellcare/outstanding_issues?c=us&l=en&s=gen

TB

Specialize in Laptops, Mobile Devices
#IWork4Dell

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Highlighted
DellEMC

Jump to solution

Aaron

If you have a technical problem with a existing notebook please report here the symptoms that you are having with the notebook.  I will be happy to help.   If you have spoken with tech support and have case numbers shoot me a private message with the service tag and the case numbers and I will be happy to investigate.

You can also try the unresolved issues mail box located on the following link.  Please understand you will need the case numbers that you have had with tech or care to be able to further escalate

https://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dellcare/outstanding_issues?c=us&l=en&s=gen

TB

#IWork4Dell

View solution in original post

Highlighted
3 Silver

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 Silver

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Dear Terry,

I saw your posting and filed a complaint using the link you have provided.

It is a waste of time and effort and I was really shocked when I received the call regarding my complaint from the same person against whom I had filed the complaint.

This person Name is Paraveen, in the escalation team in India.

He is  the same person against whom I had filed the complaint because he was unable to resolve my problem and   claimed that he is the highest level authority in the escalation team and can't  escalate above him to  a Manager/Director/VP in the Dell Support Center.

Looks like issues filed though this link goes to the same group in India, no one here in the US management team even bother to listen to customer complaints and frustration in dealing with the support staff in India.

I will be grateful if you can provide me a way to communicate to the Dell Support/Customer Service Management team

here in the USA.

-anup

Highlighted
DellEMC

Jump to solution

Caam

If you used the link that I provided, that is the only escalation team that I have access to, it is the Consumer Resolution Center and yes it is in India.  If you have specific information for an issue I can take a look at it.  Shoot me a private message with your service tag, name, address and phone number.  Please understand that the CRC does supersede my authority so I can't promise that I will be able to help any further, but at least I can take a look.

TB

#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hi Terry,

Did you get my private email with the case and my personal details?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Dear Aaron, 

I purchased a new dell inspiron 14-z from US , before 3 month, after one week of use first there is a software crash . then after 3 days there is a no power issue . and India customer support replaced a mother board . then one more new issue came its not getting power backup from battery .and again they replaced with another mother board then it stop working , now its already 3 times mother board change , 2 hard drive change and complete cover change palm rest change  . literally every thing they changed and still unable to fix it . i am struggling from last 1 month and India support team is not ready to issue a new laptop . 

now they stop responding too they are not replying and not calling back . 

please take a action immediately 

please find laptop detail below 

<ADMIN NOTE: Service tag and service request number removed as per privacy policy>

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 Beryllium

Jump to solution

Hi das_amalendu,

Sorry about the experience. Please provide the system service tag through a private message. I will look into the case for you.

To send me a private message, click on my Forum username and then click Start conversation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

RE: How to approach escalation team.

Jump to solution

I am having this same exact issue. However I was offered a replacement per my warranty and now they are refusing. I'm going to get an *** and I reported then to the Better Business *** hopefully I will be able to get this resolved.

0 Kudos