Highlighted
NSMP
1 Copper

How to factory reset if system recovery partition is missing/corrupted and and win 8 was pre installed!!!

Hi!

I have a dell laptop- Dell Inspiron 15r 5537 that I purchased on Dec 2013 from a reputed mall in middle east.

After I upgraded to 8.1 from the win store, I started getting this error about threat stuck in device driver every time I restarted it. Later when I tried to factory reset it, they asked for a USB recovery disk which I had created but they said The inserted media is invalid.

Then when I got the dell local back up, it said the recovery disk is missing or corrupted.

Then later when i tried to find every solution, the microsoft website gave this notification of downloading windows 8.1 single language. I got confused cause I already did download, why again, yet i just downloaded it.

And when I did that, after restarting it, it said " There was a problem starting C:\PROGRA~1\System|SYSPLA~2.DLL  The specified module could not be found."

Now I am completely sick of it and regret upgrading to 8.1 and top of that my win 8 was pre installed and I have shifted to another country. So basically I have no idea whether I will get a win 8 disc that even free!!!! Cause all these things happened only after win 8.1 upgrading issue.

I really need help!!!! Please help me Smiley Sad

0 Kudos