Highlighted
krlemarko
Nickel

I have problem on Dell Inspiron 15 7579

Jump to solution

I have bought an Inspiron 15 7579 earlier this year, and after few months it started to freeze and sound lags, just dumb sound and it blocks everything. I have to power off laptop, and then power on again. Also I have lost the bass on the speakers, and found here on forums that I have to manually update software for audio drivers??? And that freezing and block sound didn't stop either. Yes speakers work now normally but, if i play game or even watch something on youtube, it freezes up for a few seconds, and after few times it tend to freeze for infinity. I payed 1100$ for laptop, not even a one year old but does not work? It didn't happen with my previous HP's laptops. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: I have problem on Dell Inspiron 15 7579

Jump to solution

Hi krlemarko,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies that your system is not working as you expected.

Since you've been having these issues for a while, have you been able to troubleshoot with Tech Support?  

Have you tried playing an mp3 or mp4 file directly from your computer?  Do the speakers work without issue? or is this only happening when streaming audio or video?

Have you updated any software or drivers?

Have you tried running a systems diagnostics test?  Please press F12 at startup or run the Dell Support Assist make a note of any error messages and contact Tech Support for additional troubleshooting.  You can contact Tech Support at 1-800-624-9896  or 1-800-288-4410, or you can initiate a chat session http://dell.to/2v4snVm

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos