Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 20th, 2017 02:00

I really hate the captcha verification!

Last time I tried to post, the system kept refusing to verify me for 20 minutes. The pictures are so small it's difficult to see detail, and this is really unreasonable. I won't be returning to this site ever if that happens again. Why not make the pictures much larger?

2.3K Posts

April 20th, 2017 16:00

The recaptcha system is done by a 3rd party.  They have been tweaking it a bit here and there to make it easier to use, however if you have issues you can close it and start over and it should reset itself.  

380 Posts

April 20th, 2017 23:00

This thing has gotten way out of control. It is becoming very difficult to post a new subject. I had to go through numerous screens until I could finally send a post. Some of these pictures are unintelligible. It needs to be made much simpler.

JohnD

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

April 25th, 2017 06:00

The captcha only took me 6 clicks to post this response. That is normal.

The pictures are very clear to me. I am using a resolution of 2560x1440 60Hz. Anzol, you should check the resolution of your Windows desktop to see if it can be lowered to give you bigger pictures. Then retest.

15 Posts

April 25th, 2017 14:00

Chris M said "The pictures are very clear to me. I am using a resolution of 2560x1440 60Hz. Anzol, you should check the resolution of your Windows desktop to see "

My screen resoution is irrelevant. I have poor eyesight, and would have a problem seeing tiny detail whatever the image. The captcha is obnoxious and discriminatory and should contain alternative verification procedure.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

April 26th, 2017 08:00

Profanity is not allowed on this Forum. Why do you think that captcha is discriminatory? Lowering the resolution might help you. Try it.

No Events found!