INSPIRON N 15 3521 dont detect battery plugged not charging

hi my INSPIRON N 15 3521 dont detect battery plugged not charging  .  i

i tryed to update my bios A07 but it is impossible without battery :emotion-7:

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 20th, 2017 14:00

If removing the battery doesn't fix the problem:

At the bottom of the taskbar, right click the battery icon and then check if there's a battery meter app that look something like the image posted below:

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

And check the Battery-status Light on the front of computer. What color is it? By the way, windows 10 is on the system?

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

:emotion-2:

Please power off system. Remove all peripherals, AC adapter, battery and then press "Power On" button for about15 seconds to release Static Flea Power. Replace battery, adapter and then power on system. Hopefully battery's charging is fix now.

7 Posts

September 21st, 2017 12:00

think you

LSUFAN51 i already did it . it charges for 3 seconds and showing plugged and charging . after the three seconds it stops charging and again plugged and not charging

7 Posts

September 21st, 2017 12:00

number 3 is orange/white

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 21st, 2017 17:00

Please check status of the AC adapter and battery health in BIOS by follow steps below.

1. Power off system. Remove all peripherals (except AC adapter).

2. Power on system, quickly start tapping the F2 key continuously.

In the BIOS, AC adapter should be listed under the main tab or battery information. The adapter should say it type, if it says None or Unknown then it's an issue with the adapter, and most likely needs to be replace with a new genuine Dell adapter. Note: Please wiggle the adapter's end while checking it in the BIOS

The battery health should be listed under the Advanced tab or battery information. The battery health should say Your Battery Is Performing Normally or Excellent, any other message mean most likely the battery is faulty. 

7 Posts

September 22nd, 2017 14:00

ac adapter type          65w

battery health            non dell battery

bios       A07

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 22nd, 2017 15:00

Is this the original Dell battery that came with the computer or a battery that you purchase from a third party other than Dell?  I'm assuming you purchase the computer brand new ?

Laptop Battery FAQ | Dell US

EDIT:

7 Posts

September 23rd, 2017 10:00

really i dont know because laptop  was a gift 2015 and i didnt use the battery until now

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 24th, 2017 07:00

If leaving battery out of the system doesn't work:

Reset the BIOS to Default Values to see if that will make any difference.

If that doesn't fix the battery: 

Installing (battery) drivers through Windows Update - Type Setting onto [Cortana] search box, click Update And Security, and select "Check for Updates". Install any available updates and restart your PC if required. Please don't wait later to install, select Restart Now. 

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 24th, 2017 07:00

The battery experiencing a problem because of either it was purchased from a unreliable third party, battery been stored for an extended period of time with the battery in the system or latest windows updates aren't installed on the system. Please try solution below to see if it will get the battery to operate. Dell recommend leaving the battery out for 1 minute but I'd suggest you leave the battery out for about 2 - 4 hours.  

Laptop Battery FAQ / Unable To Charge a Portable System Battery After a Long Period of Storage:

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 24th, 2017 08:00

Lastly,

If all troubleshooting fails, I suggest you purchase a genuine Dell battery that fix the specification of the system. Please click on battery in the link below and check out the price of the battery for your system.

Support for Inspiron 3521 | Parts & accessories | Dell US

September 24th, 2017 09:00

Not working

7 Posts

September 24th, 2017 11:00

i will try this and think you for interesting

7 Posts

September 24th, 2017 11:00

why ????

No Events found!