Highlighted
kaboomims
1 Copper

Inspiron 11 3153 Intel Management Engine Driver 11 won't wake up

Hi guys I'm not much of a computer guy so please excuse my ignorance.

Ever since new my dell laptop works fine other than it will intermittently not wake up from sleep, and sometimes the mouse won't work and I have to turn it off then back on again which is really frustrating.  I never know which buttons or sequence actually do the trick, it just generally doesn't work.

I did some searching and everyone is saying to roll back to intel 9.5 Managment engine but I can't because my computer "doesn't meet the minimum requirement".  It's the exact same problem detailed here:

https://communities.intel.com/thread/103238

Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks so much,

Ian

0 Kudos
2 Replies

RE: Inspiron 11 3153 Intel Management Engine Driver 11 won't wake up

Hi,

Welcome to our community. In some cases sleep issues can be caused by incorrect or outdated BIOS settings or video drivers. Share the service tag and your email address via private message, so that we can guide you with the specific drivers. To send a private message, click on my name and select ‘Send private message.

Just to make sure that there is no issues with any hardware in the computer, please run through the diagnostics. You can click here to find the video which has steps to run the diagnostics.

0 Kudos

RE: Inspiron 11 3153 Intel Management Engine Driver 11 won't wake up

You can click here to find the video to run the diagnostics.

0 Kudos