Anonymous
6 Indium

RE: Inspiron 13 7000 (7347) Touch screen problem

Jump to solution

In my laptop fourth LCD on a board. For now it works fine.

0 Kudos
lemmonylaptop
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I purchased this laptop for my fiancee less than one month ago, and now it's having the exact same problems everyone is talking about here.  I own many touchscreen devices.  I haven't calibrated one of them since the palm pilot I owned fifteen years ago.  This thing is a lemon.  I'm so disappointed.  Will see what Dell is willing to do for me, but anything short of a refund and an apology will be unacceptable.  What's worse is that after reading many positive reviews of this product before purchasing it, I ultimately learn of this horrible design defect on Dell's OWN website.  Either they don't read this thing or they don't care.  Dell should be ashamed of this product.

Has anyone tried pouring some sugar over one of these machines and mixing it with water?  Might make for a refreshing beverage.

Thanks,

LemmonyLaptop

Jump to solution

Hi I just happened upon your review and I am curious to know what happened since I am currently having the same problem and TechSupport will not issue a refund. They are offering to replace the screen and I know it is going to happen again since it is clearly a design flaw like everyone is experiencing. Were you able to get reimbursed?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
6 Indium

Jump to solution

Add another to the list! Mine has done this since December 2014. I should have bought a Microsoft Surface. This is still under warranty!!