PNNutkung
1 Copper

Inspiron 15 7000 (7567) Gaming (2017) Windows' Task view laggy

Hi,

I recently purchased an Inspiron 15 7567 gaming laptop from Dell and have encountered a few issues.

Computer Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700HQ Kabylake

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 

Memory: 8GB (1x) DDR4

Storage: 1TB HDD + 128 GB SSD

Problem:

First, I press Windows' TaskView and it is laggy. Another one, I am watching YouTube while I am coding. A YouTube video is intermittent freezing. I found that System.exe was high CPU usage when it was freezing.
I have tried to re-install Windows, BIOS update, Intel HID Event Filter Driver, NVIDIA driver, Intel Graphic Driver, and it is not fixed.

What should I do?

Thank you all for you help in solving this issue!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jjjkkk
1 Copper

RE: Inspiron 15 7000 (7567) Gaming (2017) Windows' Task view laggy

I have the exact same issue with video playback on youtube, even on netflix.

Recieved my 7567 40 days ago, so I am out of return window.

0 Kudos
miguelalcaino
1 Copper

I have the 16gb version of the Dell 7567 and I have the  same issue. It's really annoying cause it happens every time and it's from 1 seconds to 5 seconds sometimes. I thought it might be a google chrome problem but then I started noticing in the whole system. I have to say that it does not happen on linux, so it's a driver problem probably.

I also reinstalled windows and updated everything but I had no luck...

can anyone from Dell help here ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
appex213
2 Bronze

Same here with the top 7567 model. The entire windows UI is pretty laggy, and browsers other than edge have scrolling issues and dropped frames on YouTube. This shouldn't be a hardware issue as HP's Omen series have identical specs and they run smoothly. Dell must've <Profanity removed>up somewhere.

0 Kudos