davous267
1 Copper

RE: Inspiron 15 7000 7567 issue with screen upon opening laptop

Confirm that this problem is solved by installing BIOS update.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here's the information:  http://dell.to/2zerniW

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

Ana Guadalupe
1 Copper

Same problem, same computer, I hope to solve this problem following your instructions

0 Kudos
ptk198
1 Copper

I had the same issue, I updated by new bios, version 1.2.0. Then the problem was done, but the next day, my laptop must go to dell service center, because my laptop cannot show display. And problem is the  laptop cannot find hard drive (both hard drive) maybe main fail or hard drive fail, I'm so sad, huhu, I must work without my laptop someday

0 Kudos
jhn01
1 Copper

My laptop had the same issue, and updating the BIOS to the 1.2.0 version solved it, but i had then another problem. Now my laptop freezes at random times and sometimes reboot (not so often) and became anoying. I decided to go downgrade the BIOS to the 1.1.0 version and the frezees still persist. The screen glitch did'nt go back. Sometimes i have to force my shut downs because the programs just fail and dont respond (all this while websurfing or using Autocad or whatever). Please DELL solve this problem.

0 Kudos
hjunior
1 Copper

Hi Robert P,

Me and another Dell 7567 Owners, update the BIOS like you suggest and the problem was solved, but now the Notebook are Shutdown when running on Batteries, check this thread: en.community.dell.com/.../20023828

Can you help us? Apparently the Update 1.2.0 has a bug and now the Notebook suddenly shutdown.

In the other thread no one comes to help!

Many thanks, and we are waiting some help.

0 Kudos
Plap17
1 Copper

Please add me to this list. upgrade pushed out 5 days ago,  pinstripe screen began 4 days ago. updated bios. acted good all day today . . . until evening!

0 Kudos