Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 27th, 2016 14:00

Inspiron 15 7559 Lag

I just bought the highest spec Inspiron - 8gb ram, 4k display, ssd+hdd & I got few issues.

Firstly, the problem with the track pad. Right out of the box the *** track pad was glitchy. The left click wouldn't register all the time, and the track-pad it self has so much play. I get this is their cheaper line, but can anyone else confirm this same build quality? And if they have the same problem with the left click. Right click registers 100% of the time.

Secondly, my windows boots really quick. But there is this weird freaking lag I feel. If I put my laptop on sleep or shut the lid and continue from where I left off every single folder I open is so slow. And regardless of restarting my pc or not, maximizing or minimizing windows has this stutter feel to it. Like the windows fall behind...

I have changed the setting to performance vs visual. I have updated the bios as per Tech support, updated the video card & windows; I still get this really bad lag. I have windows 10 on pc, and I want to know how to fix this issue. I would also like to know if anyone else is experiencing this stuff. And apparently my in home warranty only covers track pad but not the software side of it. The sales person did a poor job at explaining the warranty side by saying everything is covered with in home warranty.

$1600. was it worth it. We will see in 2 weeks. Help

1 Message

August 1st, 2016 00:00

i have the second problem do u found solution  ? 

No Events found!