Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

U

September 4th, 2017 05:00

Inspiron 15 7567 speaker and headphones bass sound sizzle

I have bought 7567.But i have that problem bot of them(laptop speaker and headphones) If i shut off the internal subwoofer it solved So its no go for bass sound .I have not problem another sound card for usb.In the act of format my pc and it is solved!!! But after some time , after the setup my updates anew started sizzle.Little sizzles Not probelem in the game but If i listen the music or watching the film,it annoys me. Help please. How can i solved this problem ? It originates for software or hardware ? I hope its for reason software.

Community Manager

• 

2.2K Posts

September 5th, 2017 14:00

Does the issue also occur if the system is unplugged? And on the sizzle type noise are there any pops or anything else (or is it just constant). Also, I know you mentioned disabling the Sub, but if you plug in headphones does the sound follow there as well? I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Best regards,

Brad

5 Posts

September 6th, 2017 00:00

Yeah, There is a problem plug and plugged.I'm sorry I was wrong :) If i close the sub its solved on speaker but its not affect he headphone so it's going on heaphone.In the short, If there is bass sound , There is a little sizzles from time to time.

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

September 6th, 2017 09:00

I haven't noticed it on mine, but does it happen when playing music, so I can test?

Have you adjusted the Mixer in Waves and saved a new profile?  If some enhancements were also enabled using the Speaker Icons settings, it could magnify the problem.

I assume the system is sitting on a smooth, hard surface?

September 6th, 2017 09:00

Brad,

I tried running the EPSA, SA and Click to fix. Sound card OK. Sound ok when running diags.

support sent new speaking. NO joy. Tried with tech and using online MLK course still no resolution.

Loaded , unloaded drivers, disabled things. still rice crispy sound for speakers during any multi-media play back. I have a 7k system I purchased last year no sound issues. Also no Max ware software as well.

How the heck can that MAx wave software be removed?

I would like to strip the audio drivers/software off completely and install one at a time.

This is not a new issue, seems it has been around for over a year.

5 Posts

September 6th, 2017 12:00

I didn't do any adjustment.Have you any adjust suggestions for options ?

Yes, My system's sitting on cooler.

Community Manager

• 

2.2K Posts

September 11th, 2017 17:00

Hi UmuT_35,

Can you Send me a Private Message with your Service Tag? Sorry for missing this, I didn't see this response.

Best regards,
Brad

Community Manager

• 

2.2K Posts

September 11th, 2017 17:00

Can you Send me a Private Message with your Service Tag, sorry for missing this.

Best regards,

Brad

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

September 15th, 2017 19:00

Anyone who can give me explicit instructions as to how to create the sound, I will test.  I have not noticed it on my system.

Note:  If you are running Chrome or a third party audio software, I cannot help.

September 15th, 2017 19:00

I have this problem too. Support replace my entire sound system, but the problem still persists. Here this happens only on the subwoofer too.

5 Posts

September 16th, 2017 06:00

Saltgrass, If subwoofer is on , Sizzle is released.Problem is that.You can listen or watch on youtube etc.

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

September 16th, 2017 09:00

I have been trying to hear something strange but so far I have not heard anything abnormal.

I have the subwoofer showing with max level.  I have Waves preset for high bass, although I have not turned the knob for that.

Since I cannot hear it all I can do is speculate.  I suppose the subwoofer being broken could be a possibility.  I know what a regular speaker sounds like when is breaks but I have no experience with these types of speakers so a sizzle might happen.

The subwoofer is attached using screws.  Could one of them be loose or not have the rubber grommet?

Could something be on or under your keyboard and rattling?  Perhaps some debris fell between the keys?

If you feel it is none of the above and Maxx Waves is causing it, the only thing to suggest is to uninstall the current driver and reinstall the latest.  As long as you are not using some third party audio software or have enhancements enabled in the Playback device, it should not be responsible.

5 Posts

September 17th, 2017 01:00

I don't think about hardware.Because when i setted up windows first.I didn't hear sizzle.I  have done all updates then While i was listening any music.And i was realised sizzle.

No Events found!