cerdell
1 Copper

Re: Inspiron 1525 - How to Disable Touchpad

I use a wireless mouse with my laptop at all times, so I want to disable the touchpad. There's a second reason: I'm a gamer and am left-handed. There are many games I play that require me to use my right hand on the hot keys, as I use my mouse with my left hand.  The heel of my right hand keeps touching the darn touchpad as I'm using the F1, F2, etc., keys, thereby messing up my gameplay. So this touchpad definitely needs to be disabled!

Thanks for your help!

SpeedyKar, Colorado

0 Kudos
Wapiti57
1 Copper

I was having the same problem, too big of hands I guess.  I am not using a separate mouse so I came up with another solution.  Place a mouse pad over it while you type and fold it back when you need the mouse.  My thumbs are no longer in the way.  🙂  

0 Kudos
everett stone
1 Copper

I use a wireless mouse with my laptop at all times, so I want to disable the touchpad. There's a second reason: I'm a gamer and am left-handed. There are many games I play that require me to use my right hand on the hot keys, as I use my mouse with my left hand.  The heel of my right hand keeps touching the darn touchpad as I'm using the F1, F2, etc., keys, thereby messing up my gameplay. So this touchpad definitely needs to be disabled!

Thanks for your help!

SpeedyKar, Colorado

0 Kudos
everett stone
1 Copper

Thanks for your help!

SpeedyKar, Colorado

0 Kudos
Highlighted
woodsywoman
1 Copper

RE: Inspiron 1525 - How to Disable Touchpad

JUst know you are far from alone in needing to disable the touchpad. it should be so simple. I'll be on the look-put.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos