RE: Inspiron 15r 7520 startup issue

HI

I have dell Inspiron 7520 laptop..My laptop was working fine untill recently when i start my laptop i get white lines and beep tones couple of times and then screen goes white and then i had to restart couple of times but same result..sometimes though laptop starts with dell logo and then goes smoothly

I have windows 8.1 installed on laptop.

Can anyone please help me on this. This is becoming daily pain for me..

Thanks advance.

Tushar

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

If the system is in warranty, call Dell -- if it's out of warranty:

Remove the battery, unplug the system and hold the power button for 30 sec.  Remove and reinstall both memory modules.  Disconnect and reconnect both ends of the cable that runs between the display panel and mainboard.  Check the cable for damage on the connectors and conductors - if it's damaged, replace it.

If that doesn't solve the problem, the next most likely cause is a display panel that's going bad.  Replace the display panel with a new one.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Jiptrack
1 Nickel

Method 1: Resetting Power

download windows 8.1 pro free

1. Take out the  battery, the charger and  any peripherals such as (USB devices, printers etc).

2. Press and Hold the Power button for 30 seconds. Release the button after 30 seconds.

3. Put the charger back in and check if the laptop now powers up. If it does, then put the battery back in as well. laptop will not turn on

0 Kudos

Thanks guys.

Actually what happens this usually happens when my lappy goes in hibernate mode and when I start it starts with white lines and beeps and goes complete white after couple of restarts it starts but not sure if its driver or something else..

0 Kudos