Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 24th, 2016 06:00

Inspiron 5559 error code 0122

Today i have suddenly face this matter. Laptop stucked . Nothing was on the display. So i have forcefully pressed the power button and switched off it and then i have restart. And run diagnosis test then i got this error code saying DIMM shloud replace. Im in my warranty period but im from Sri Lanka. So there is no any qulity service provider. What should I do..if i take this to the place where i bought this they will definitely remove the original parts and will hand over laptop with fake parts. Please help me

Owner ; Piumal Kulasekara

Product tag:3GDC362

Error code 0122

Validation code:113659

Registered date: 14th Jan 2016

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

December 24th, 2016 07:00

If it's a memory error you're seeing, try each module one at a time until you find the bad module -- or, if both modules test  bad in one socket, the bad mainboard. If you want warranty service  you'll likely have to return the system to your place of purchase.

December 24th, 2016 20:00

Thanks for ur reply. But in here Sri Lanka they wont give a proper services for nay laptop brand. We are helpless. Highly appreciated if dell can open a authorized place in here then we can buy stuff from there. I have returned my system to them today but as I said im pretty sure they will change original parts

No Events found!