Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 29th, 2017 21:00

Inspiron 7567 microphone not detected on combo audio/mic jack

Hello community. Just got my 7567 and cannot get my microphone working when i use the combo audio/mic jack. Try 2 pairs of headphone apple and beat with microphone, sound come out great but the microphone dont work. I receive the popup from maxxaudio pro asking what i just put in but no option for combo mic and sound. I did check the Maxxaudio main setting, dident see anything related to mic. Need some help here. Thx you all for your time.

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

March 30th, 2017 15:00

Mine seems to be working.. I tested it with the Voice Recorder.  The volume levels did not show in the Recording devices dialog window.  If you have a specific utility, someone may have experience with it..

The Jack was a little hard to plug in, possibly first use but there should be not barrel of the plug showing.  When you plug it in the popup allows you to choose the Headphones and size then hit OK.  The system will sense a microphone is available.

March 30th, 2017 17:00

Can you confirme that the new mic is detected? Can you select your headphone mic vs the laptop mic?

March 30th, 2017 17:00

Ok for some reason, Wavesmaxx audio detect the device today. Thx you for the reply saltgrass.

No Events found!