Highlighted
Not applicable

Inspiron 9400 motherboard #CN-0DF047

Dear Dell Community I live in TRinidad and Tobago I have a relative living in the US who is returning to Trinidad on Aug 16 th I asked her to purchase an Inspiron motherboard for me with the # submitted she contacted YI FAN LAN it was paid for but they are asking for model number,HCC number,what kind of card it carries and a pic of the motherboard is there an easier way to source the information without taking out the motherboard? the computer came to me without the sticker which carried the info they are asking for could you advise me because one agent I once contacted only asked me for the # CN-0DF047 I need some assistance ASAP because the shipment has been delayed because of this. 

Thank you I need help ASAP

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
10 Diamond

Re: Inspiron 9400 motherboard service tag JCRXMB1 board #CN-0DF047

There are two different boards - one with integrated video and one with a separate video card.   Your BIOS boot screen will tell you which you have -- there are multiple part numbers for each, but within those two classes the boards all interchange.  F2 at powerup to check the video type.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4 Tellurium

Re: Inspiron 9400 motherboard service tag JCRXMB1 board #CN-0DF047

Hi lincoln,

Thanks for reaching out. The part number of the Inspiron 9400 motherboard is WH277. This is the mother board service kit. I'd advice your relative to call Dell Out of Warranty Repair on 1-800-288-4410 to order (US customers only)

You can also purchase the same mother board here: http://bit.ly/17znLPY

Thanks and Regards
Satya P
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

If a post answers your question, please click the green "
Yes" button.

0 Kudos