Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

November 10th, 2016 16:00

Inspiron N5110 wont power on at all?

My AC adapter and battery are both good. also replaced the cmos battery. However when i plug in the AC adapter to my N5110 the green light on the charger goes out and still nothing. I have replaced the charging port for 8.00 more dollars still the same issue. I cannot afford to replace anymore parts on a dead laptop that i am still paying off. The right hinge is broken also but that i can super glue. Any suggestions? Please Help I cannot Afford a 300.00 replacement motherboard. I have spent thousands on Dell laptops and desktops and software please HELP.

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

November 10th, 2016 16:00

The mainboard needs to be replaced.  They run between $100-150 -- not $300 (unless you need to have a shop replace the board, where you can add another $100 to the parts cost for labor).

November 10th, 2016 21:00

Greetings,

We apologize for the trouble with the laptop. The issue is related to Motherboard which needs to be replaced.

Please share the system service tag or express service code through this private chat.
Click on my username select start conversation and send me the details. Please check this video to find service tag on the system using this link: http://dell.to/2eOLjhR

No Events found!