Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

ND

August 30th, 2016 20:00

Install Win7 on L322X with original win8

Dear All,

Could everyone can help me install win7 64bit on Dell XPS L322X with Original win8 64bit. I don't know how to install but I already format all HDD.

it is urgent with me know. 

Please help me 

thank you

• 

16.7K Posts

August 31st, 2016 12:00

NGUYEN DINH HONG ,

You can click the links below for information installing Windows 7 on your computer. Before booting to the Windows disk/usb you will need to set the UEFI  setting first. Below is information to help.

Secure Boot

Secure Boot feature can be enabled or disabled in system setup.

• The Boot List Option should be set to UEFI to enable Secure Boot.
  • By default, the Secure Boot is enabled in the system setup. 
    1. Launch System Setup and go to Boot tab.
    2. Select Secure Boot and press to enable/disable it.
      1. If you set the Load Legacy Option Rom to Disabled, the legacy boot options will no longer be available under the Boot tab

Windows 7 Support Options

Dell XPS 13 L322X Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

Driver Help and  Install Order

After a clean installation of the Microsoft® Windows 7/Windows 8 operating system, you must install the following drivers / software packages:

WARNING:

You must install the Chipset driver first followed by the other system drivers. Reboot the system between installations.

NOTE:
The XPS L322X does not have an internal optical drive. You will need to use an external optical drive to reinstall the operating system. If technical support agents dispatch an external optical drive for OS reinstall, customer must return it to Dell after the reinstallation process is successfully completed.

The reinstallation process can take up to 2 hours to complete. After you reinstall the operating system, you must also reinstall the device drivers, virus protection program, and other software.

The Operating System DVD provides options for reinstalling Windows 7. The options can overwrite files and possibly affect programs installed on the hard drive.

1. Save and close any open files and exit any open programs.
  2. Insert the operating system DVD. Click Exit if the Install Windows message appears.
  3. Restart the computer.
  4. Press immediately after the Dell logo appears. If the operating system logo appears, wait until you see the Windows desktop, and then shut down the computer and try again.
  5. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.  

My Dell Downloads is an online database that contains software applications that are installed on your computer at the time of purchase.

You must create an account to download software from My Dell Downloads.

The software applications available for download when you click this link  My Dell Downloads for XPS L322X are: 
Dell Webcam Central 

My Dell Support Center 3.2 

Note: Only Internet Explorer Works on the My Dell Download Site.

No Events found!