Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 30th, 2015 10:00

Integrated Webcam Not working after windows 10 move

Hi, 

Moved yesterday to win 10 and after the switch i had no nvidia drivers and webcam is not working. I managed to update drivers for nvidia and its all fine but i still have Integrated Webcam in Device Manager as not installed because of no drivers.

Noticed it while trying to use camera on skype. It simply doesnt work like its not there. Tried to look for drivers and topics but havent found anything and looks like others odnt have the issue. Everything was fine before installing windows 10. 

I got Alienware 17x Mid 2013 

Any idea how to fix it? i got nothing now

3 Posts

June 21st, 2016 09:00

You're joking, right?  I have the same issue on a Dell Inspiron 15z.  Windows 10 doesn't recognize the camera nor does the Dell system check recognize it.  It's not listed in Device Manager.   What a joke.  I'm buying anything but a Dell system next time.

3 Posts

June 21st, 2016 15:00

I beg to differ on that because if Windows 10 had the drivers then our webcams and microphone would be working.  I found out the hard way that it wasn't on a webinar last night.  VERY frustrating.  ALL of my BIOS and files are the latest greatest but no webcam or microphone. 

Can't you just supply the ***' driver and call it good?

1 Message

July 20th, 2016 01:00

Hi,

I completely agree with you. Dell promote migrating to Win10 without measuring drivers compatibility ?!? very sad...

Marc

Dell Precision M4700

22 Posts

December 11th, 2016 22:00

1 Message

January 27th, 2017 15:00

It doesnt works. Latest bios, latest chipset driver installed in compatibility. Please, Dell, write a working driver!

November 5th, 2017 01:00

I have this same problem, I can not solve this happened when I joined a HD Wallpapers blog, I was choosing some Wallpaper to put on my Monitor, then I found some good Wallpapers ... after that started to appear some problems in my PC the blog that I visited is of HD Wallpapers after that I will not go to this blog more of HD Wallpapers, I want to know if it can be virus, because my computer is crashing too much ... how can I solve it, I will have to format ?

No Events found!